PayAsUGym is an online marketplace (think Rightmove or AirBnB) for fitness, empowering customers to search for, compare and buy flexible access to fitness facilities online. We are looking for a highly motivated Product Lead to join our team. It’s an exciting chance to play an important role in one of the fastest growing VC backed companies in the UK and to join a highly effective team that is entering its next stage of growth.
Your goal will be to further develop our products to deliver an exceptional fitness experience. You will achieve this through understanding customer needs and driving successful innovation. You will be responsible for managing digital products and features from concept to delivery, working closely with the in-house engineering team. You will use product management best practice and grit to drive business growth. You will focus on efficient customer acquisition and increased customer loyalty as well as improving every element of the experience to delight our customers. You will also be responsible for improving the experience and efficiency for our business partners.
- To monitor customer satisfaction with the PayAsUGym experience, and undertake research to identify customer needs
- To work with data and insights to create hypotheses and ideas and to highlight product opportunities
- To prioritise features by projecting impact and understanding the effort to deliver
- To work closely with UX and design to develop experiences that deepen customer engagement
- To work with engineering teams to understand the best way to realise improvements and to deliver these changes
- To communicate requirements to engineering teams clearly and succinctly
- To go from idea to execution and manage ongoing iterative improvements to deliver ongoing business value
- To act as a focal point for communication on product features and to define and manage the backlog
- To constantly study the competitive marketplace and work to ensure that our products compete successfully in a fast-moving market
- To contribute to the development of the product vision
- Minimum of 2 years as a product manager, with a track record of successful software delivery
- To have had a demonstrable impact on the businesses you have worked for
- To be passionate about delivering great customer experiences, with a positive outlook and driven to seek opportunities to add value
- Ability to work with UI / UX teams to create visual concepts and designs
- Ability to work effectively and co-operatively with development teams
- Understanding of product management processes for developing and delivering great products
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make complexity simple for others to understand
- Excellent stakeholder management including to senior level
· To have delivered projects at speed, to high quality and with excellent collaboration
· Experience working to optimise products using analytics, A/B testing and research
· Self-motivated, pro-active and a quick learner with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership
- Regular social events during office hours
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!