Head of Retention
We are looking for a Head of Retention who has previous experience with a subscription business model to develop and run successful retention initiatives across all customer touch points.
Using a creative approach to building, segmenting and delivering a best in class comms strategy across all relevant customer touch points, you will have ownership of delivering campaigns to drive repeat acquisition, improve retention, customer loyalty and ultimately CLTV
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, managing and delivering a CRM strategy
- Building collaborative relationships within the business to gain a great understanding of our customer base through insight, segmentation and data analysis
- Customer journey mapping
- Customer segmentation via transactional as well as behavioural analysis
- Creating/implementing & executing automated lifecycle communication flows which span across all customer touch points.
- Analysis / reporting on campaigns effectiveness in terms of traffic, acquisition, conversion, retention, revenue & CLTV
- Through customer analysis, Identifying features & site areas for improvement and making recommendations
- Ownership of main KPI’s which relate to CRM: Increase purchase recency/frequency and CLTV.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Previous experience in B2C CRM / data marketing / email marketing / marketing automation
- First-hand experience in developing and implementing of a successful CRM strategy
- Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management skills
- Strong ability to manipulate customer data to drive marketing efficiencies
- Experience in setting up / testing and building out marketing automation flows
- Great communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability to be creative and use their initiative to develop new ideas
- Previous CRM experience working for a B2C subscription business
- Experience using Hubspot would be a good to have but not essential