We have an opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded Partnership Manager to join our team at PayAsUGym. As Partnership Manager, you will be the driving force behind building and developing new partnerships in the UK fitness market
The role will develop partnership opportunities within the fitness industry, building relationships with key business stakeholders from General Managers and Sales Directors up to C-Level Executives.
You will be leading the full sales cycle from initial research through to approach, negotiation and agreeing partnership contracts.
Your primary focus will be around the mid-market partnership opportunities, however you will also be supporting colleagues and their relationships across varying gym businesses and fitness brands.
The role will be split between ‘on the road’ and at our offices in Central London depending on business needs but ultimately you own this area of the business and its success.
- Researching and identifying organisations to target and contract partnerships
- establish extensive customer & contact network and maintain long-term relationships with high-value channels
- Leading the full sales cycle from initial research through to approach, negotiation and closing
- Ensuring partners match business strategy around volume, mix and yield
- Establish and build supply in emerging markets and locations
- Understand PayAsUGym business products & value proposition
- Utilise PayAsUGym CRM system to manage customer pipeline and process
- Representing the company at trade and industry events.
- Strong and demonstrable background in business development and commercial partnerships
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of the Fitness industry and its dynamics
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across teams and to influence decision makers
- Strong set of existing relationships and contacts within fitness industry
- Strong marketing and sales acumen
- Desire to succeed both as an individual and as a team
- Driving licence with the ability to travel within the UK
Access to PayAsUGym venues
Central London office
Be part of a young, energetic and vibrant business that is growing fast and changing the UK fitness industry